Potatoes – 500 gr
Onion – 100 gr
Champignons – 500 gr
Chicken fillet – 400 gr
Milk 0.5% – 100 gr
Cream 10% – 50 gr
Cheese – 100 gr
Flour – 20 gr
1. Chicken cut into slices and fry without oil until white.
2. Place the chicken in a plate and simmer the onion slices cut into quarters, with the mushrooms cut into quarters, until the moisture evaporates.
3. In parallel, boil potatoes in their skins, about 5-10 minutes after boiling, cool them in cold water, peel them and rub them on a grater.
4. Now add chicken fillet to the cooked mushrooms with onions, pour in milk and cream, add flour, salt and spices, stir until lightly thickened.
5. Spread chicken fillet with mushrooms in baking dish, spread potatoes on top and sprinkle with cheese.
6. Bake for about 20 minutes at a temperature of 230-250 degrees.
Post Casserole "Dream of a Husband" appeared first on.
Categories: Light Snack