Eggs – 2 pcs.
Sugar – 125 g
Dark raisins twisted through a meat grinder – 100 g
Milk – 125 ml
Slaked vinegar – 1 tsp.
Flour – 130-140 g
Condensed milk – 1/2 banks
Fatty cream – 250 ml
Ground hazelnuts (optional)
1. Separate the whites from the yolks. Beat the whites with half the sugar. Beat the yolks with the rest of the sugar.
2. Add milk, raisins, soda at low speed, flour and carefully add proteins, mixing upwards.
3. Cover the form with parchment (I have 17×25). Pour out the dough.
4. Oven at 180 before browning (30 min)
5. Cool and cut into 2 cakes.
6. Beat cream, enter condensed milk. Spread the cake with cream, sprinkle with nuts. Put the second cake.
7. Spread cream, sprinkle with nuts. Put in the fridge. Cut into cakes. Have a nice tea party !!!
Message Cake "Squirrel" appeared first on.
Categories: Light Snack