It is so delicious !!!
– Potatoes – 600 g
– Onions – 150 g
– Chicken fillet – 500 g
– Hard cheese – 250-300 g
– Garlic – 3-4 cloves
– Sour cream – 250-350 ml
– Mayonnaise – 2 tbsp. l
– Salt, pepper, spices – to taste
1. Thinly chop the chicken fillet. Cut the garlic into slices. Mix mayonnaise, chicken, garlic, salt, pepper and spices to taste. Mix well and let stand for 20 minutes.
2. Onion cut into thin rings. Cheese grate on a coarse grater. Mix sour cream (you can substitute sour cream with cream), salt, pepper and spices to taste. Mix well sour cream and spices.
3. Cut potatoes into thin slices. Put a layer of onion on a greased form. Put a layer of potatoes on the onion.
4. Grease the potatoes with sour cream and spices. From top to each other lay out chicken fillet.
5. Sprinkle with grated cheese on top. Repeat layers until the ingredients run out. Sprinkle with cheese on top.
6. Put the casserole in a preheated oven and bake for 35-55 minutes. Willingness to check with a knife or toothpick.
Finished casserole give a little cool and serve.
Enjoy your meal!
Message Be sure to cook appeared first on.
Categories: Light Snack