You will need:
600 gr. small potatoes
1/4 cup olive oil
2 tablespoons melted butter
2 heads of garlic, with a cut off top
1/2 tablespoon dried parsley
1/2 lemon, cut into slices
5-6 sprigs of thyme
1/4 teaspoon salt
1/2 teaspoon black pepper
How to cook:
1. Preheat oven to 175 degrees. Wash the potatoes thoroughly.
2. In a deep bowl, mix the potatoes with olive, butter and parsley.
3. Cut potatoes in the form of hormoshek. And put them in a baking dish.
2. Spread the garlic, lemon and thyme between the potatoes. Sprinkle with salt and black pepper.
3. Bake potatoes for 1 hour until cooked. In no case do not throw away the baked garlic, it can be easily squeezed out of the skins (it turns into a paste) and mixed with potatoes! It is incredibly tasty!
Categories: Light Snack