Pork tenderloin – 600 g
Champignons – 200 g
Onions – 1 pc.
Vegetable oil – 2 tbsp.
Salt, pepper – to taste
Sour cream – 200 g
Eggs – 2 pcs.
Grated cheese – 75 g
1. Wash the meat and cut across the fibers into slices about a centimeter thick. Then beat off, sprinkle with salt and pepper.
2. Wash and slice the mushrooms. Fry in a frying pan heated with butter together with chopped onion.
3. Put the meat on a baking sheet covered with foil and oiled.
4. Beat sour cream with a fork with the eggs, add grated cheese. Season to taste.
5. Spread the mushrooms evenly over the chops and pour over the egg sauce. Bake in the oven preheated to 180 degrees until golden brown.
Categories: Light Snack