– Chicken legs – 4 pcs.
– Adjika Georgian from hot red chili peppers – 2 tsp.
– Cream (any percentage of fat) – 200 ml
– Chicken broth – 200 ml
– Vegetable oil – 2 tbsp. l
– Butter – 30–50 g
– Flour – 1 tbsp. l
– Onion – 2 pcs.
– Garlic – 2-3 tooth.
– Salt to taste
– Freshly ground black pepper – to taste
1. Wash the chicken legs under running water and dry with a paper towel.
2. Salt the chicken, pepper and smear with Georgian adjika. Leave to marinate for 30 minutes.
3. Melt the butter and vegetable oil in a pan.
4. Onions cut into large (into quarters) and fry in oil until golden. Remove roasted onions from the pan and discard, leaving the oil.
5. Fry the chicken legs in oil for several minutes on each side until golden brown and place them in a heat-resistant dish.
6. In a small dry frying pan fry a tablespoon of flour until brown.
7. Pour chicken broth (if there is no broth, pour chicken cube in a glass of hot water), cream, heat, salt, pepper to taste, add squeezed garlic, bring to a boil, add fried flour (to thicken the sauce ), stir well to avoid lumps. Pour this sauce chicken.
8. Put the form with the chicken in the oven already heated to 180 ° C for 30 minutes.
Done! Serve to the table!
The message ACUTE CHICKEN IN CREAMY SAUCE appeared first on.
Categories: Light Snack