Lavash – 1 pc.
Korean carrot – 100 g
Eggs – 2 pcs.
Processed cheese – 2 pcs.
Chicken ham – 1 pc.
1. Processed cheese we remember with a fork or grate.
2. From the chicken leg we will remove the meat, which we will fry until golden and send it in a plate to the melted cheese.
3. Boil the eggs, grate and put in a plate to the cheese and meat.
4. For all products, we put Korean carrots and finely chopped dill.
5. Season with mayonnaise and mix everything well.
6. Spread a sheet of pita on the table, apply a thin layer of salad, roll up the pita roll and leave to soak for 30 minutes. And for better soaking, I recommend pita wrap in plastic wrap.
7. When serving the snack, remove the film from the roll and cut it into portions.
Enjoy your meal!
Categories: Light Snack