1. House mozzarella.
For 2 servings:
● 1 l milk
● 125 g natural yoghurt
● 1.5 tsp. salt (it is possible more, who loves how) is not very salty
● 1 tbsp. acetic essence (25%)
Heat milk with salt, but do not bring to a boil. Add yogurt, mix, add vinegar, mix well and remove from heat. Cover the colander with clean gauze rolled into about 4 layers, pour the curd milk into it (do not pour out the whey!), Squeeze the cheese from the whey well.
Form the ball of the pressed mass. And lay it in the serum, cover with a towel and let cool.
Cheese in a cup with whey set for 24 hours in the fridge, then drain the whey. Store in a closed plastic container.
2. Homemade Philadelphia cheese first recipe.
● 1 liter of milk
● 1 tsp salt
● 1 tsp sugar
● 500 ml kefir
● 1 egg
● a small pinch of citric acid or lemon juice
Boil the milk by adding salt and sugar. Bring to a boil and turn off the gas. Now add kefir (warm), stir until mass is minimized.
In the colander, fold the mass onto the gauze (layer 4 is better) and let the serum drain – this will take about 15 to 20 minutes. Squeezing the whey itself should not, because not a lot of it should remain in the cheese. But stirring a little (periodically) is possible.
Beat the egg with citric acid in a separate bowl (at the tip of the knife) – until foam is formed.
Now add the resulting hot curd mass to the egg mass and continue to beat until smooth. We send Philadelphia cheese in the fridge to cool. Everything!!! Homemade cheese Philadelphia is ready!
3. Philadelphia homemade cream cheese second recipe.
● 900 ml of fat milk
● 1350 ml heavy cream whipping without sugar (35% fat)
● 50 ml of buttermilk (can be replaced with kefir)
● 2-3 drops of Rennet microbial enzyme
● 1 tablespoon salt
A piece of very small gauze
Large pan (galvanized or stainless)
Large capacity (bowl)
– Heat the milk and cream in a large saucepan until warmed to 21 ° C. Do not boil.
– Add buttermilk.
– Add rennet and cover. Keep at room temperature overnight.
– The next day, sprinkle the top with salt.
– With a large whisk, separate the thickened mixture.
– Put gauze in a colander and place it on top of a container that will stand the whey.
– Carefully pour the contents into a colander and let drain for 30 minutes.
– Gather the corners of gauze together and tie them together with an elastic band (to make a bag.
– Remove the whey that has collected in the tank. Put the gauze in a colander and a colander back into the container and put it all in the fridge and let it drip overnight. The next day, Philadelphia Cream Cheese is ready!
680 grams of ready cheese will turn out.
4. A wonderful recipe for homemade cheese. Fast and “no problem”
Taste like suluguni or tender brynza. You can do with dill, cilantro, walnuts, olives, paprika.
● 1 liter of milk
● 1 tbsp. coarse salt
● 200 ml sour cream
● 3 eggs
Put salt in milk and boil it all. Beat sour cream with eggs (just evenly combine) and pour a thin stream into boiling milk. Boil, stirring for 3-4 minutes. When large flakes are formed, add chopped dill (I also added finely chopped half of Chinese garlic). And then the cheese must be filtered through a sieve or cheesecloth. Squeeze, put the load on the night and put in the refrigerator.
5. Homemade melted cheese from cottage cheese.
Such products are useful. So you know more from what. This cheese is similar in taste to “Yantar” cheese, only more tender and without preservatives.
● Cottage cheese 0.5 kg.,
● Butter 100 gr.,
● Egg 1 pc.,
● Salt and soda 1/2 tsp.
Cottage cheese, butter, egg, salt and soda beat in a blender until smooth. Put the cottage cheese mixture in a water bath and cook, stirring until the mass begins to melt.
The form for the cheese grease butter and pour the cheese mixture there. Clean in a cool place for 8-10 hours.
6.Maskarpone at home first recipe.
From 1 kg of 500 g of sour cream you get about 1 kg of 100 g of cheese. The rest is whey, which is perfectly separated from the rest of the mass. Cheese can be salted and even pepper, if you are not going to make sweet desserts out of it.
● sour cream 21% – 1 kg 500 gr.
Colander and saucepan with a slightly larger diameter to fit a colander. Put it on the table. Gauze fold five times – for a more dense structure. Place a colander on the pan and cover it with folded gauze. In it carefully lay sour cream slides. The product must be refrigerated.
If you take a fat sour cream, then the cheese will be fat. Of the 10% of the product comes out a lot of serum, respectively, there is less mascarpone. But it does not matter, from it you can make pancakes or some delicious cake. It is also very important that the sour cream is fresh. Tie gauze tightly – sour cream should be well compacted.
Place a heavy load on a colander. This may be a weight or other item weighing 2-4 kg. For three days, put the sour cream in the refrigerator. During this time, the whey will drain into the pan and get a gentle and tasty mascarpone cheese.
Keep it in the fridge, but not for long, because it is a natural product and deteriorates quickly. Mascarpone can be spread on bread, used for making creams and other dishes. But such products are also not stored for long and only in the refrigerator.
7. Homemade "mascarpone cheese" second recipe.
● 400 ml. cream (pasteurized, but not UHT) fat content of 15-20%
● 1 teaspoon lemon juice
Output: 150-200 g cheese (depends on the specific brand of cream, fat, etc.)
1. Pour the cream into the dishes and put in a water bath (I used a deep frying pan). With constant stirring, at minimum heat, bring almost to the boiling point (85 degrees) – when the water is about to boil, but still does not boil. At this point, remove the dishes with cream, set aside and pour in 1 teaspoon of lemon juice. Stir.
2. Return the dishes with cream in the water bath. The fire is minimal. Constantly stirring, we observe how the structure of the cream changes. At first, nothing happens – the cream remains liquid. Then the mass begins to slowly roll up – and becomes like kefir. Finally, the mass is compacted and resembles a thick cream in consistency (this process can take from 5 minutes to 20, depending on the specific cream). Excellent – remove from heat and let it cool for about 15 minutes. Do not overdo the cream on the fire – otherwise the cheese will have a “boiled” flavor. Yes, do not expect that the process will resemble curdling milk (as in the preparation of cottage cheese). The cream will not immediately divide into a solid mass and whey – it will only thicken and thicken.
3. Place a sieve over the empty dishes; lay the sieve in 4 layers of cotton cloth or gauze. We lay out our cheese and let the serum drain – about 40 minutes – an hour. Then we suspend – for another hour, so that the remains of whey are dug out, and the cheese is compacted. And, finally, we put it back into the sieve, put a small load on top (300 grams) and send it to the refrigerator for at least 8-9 hours (for the night).
4. In the morning we turn around and find just such a mass.
8. Homemade mascarpone third recipe.
● 200 gr. 18% cottage cheese
● 200 ml. 33% cream
1. Twice rub curd
2. Pour cold cream into it.
3. Next, beat at a LOW speed until a homogeneous-fluffy mass.
9. Cheese "Creamy" home.
● Cottage cheese – 1 kg
● Milk – 1 l
● Egg – 3 pcs
● Butter – 100 g
● Soda – 1 tsp.
● Salt (or to taste) – 1.5 tsp.
To make a good cheese, cottage cheese must be dry and not fat.
Put cottage cheese in milk and heat to boil and cook for 7-10 minutes, stirring occasionally. If the cottage cheese was not greasy and dry, then it immediately begins to melt slightly and stretch a little.
Throw the prepared mass in a colander covered with gauze. Let the liquids drain. To the touch the mass will be similar to soft, stringy clay. From such boiled curd liquid flows 2-3 minutes. To speed up the process, you can squeeze a lot of hands.
In a separate bowl with a thick bottom, but not enameled, put the curd cheese, eggs, oil, salt, soda and mix everything thoroughly with your hands.
Put this mixture on medium heat and slowly melt.
When melted mass will begin to stretch. Thus (without interrupting), boil this mixture well for about 5-7 minutes.
We must constantly stir and interfere with the cheese mass! Yes, and the cheese melts better with constant stirring.
When the mass begins to lag behind the walls of the dishes – the cheese is ready.
Put the cheese mass on the dish, cover with a film so that the crust does not perish and put the cheese in the cold to cool.
Do not pour out the whey remaining after cooking – you can bake delicious pancakes from it.
It turned out very gentle cream cheese.
10. Home-made cheese.
● 2 liters of pasteurized! milk (read on the packaging, it is important!), or better than real milk (home), but not in any way sterilized or super pasteurized!
● 400 grams of sour cream (I took 15 percent)
● 6 pcs. eggs
● 2-3 tsp of salt (in the original recipe there were 2-3 tablespoons of salt, I did not add so much)
1. Milk, sour cream and eggs should be very fresh, and of good quality, take the firm in which you are sure.
2. Pour the milk into the saucepan, add salt, put on the fire, let it boil. Beat eggs and mix well with sour cream.
3. Bring the milk to a boil, stirring so as not to burn, then slightly reduce the heat and gradually pour in the creamy egg mixture, stirring all the time, cook for 5-6 minutes until the whey separates from the curd.
4. Cover the sieve or colander with gauze folded in two layers, substitute the pan underneath, pour the cheese mass. Give the whey to drain well.
5. When the liquid is drained, rearrange the colander with cheese on the cup, cover the cheese with the hanging ends of the gauze, put a smaller plate on top and a liter jar of water on it. Leave it for 4-6 hours, in an hour you can put it in the refrigerator ( I left overnight in the refrigerator under the press). Then gently remove the gauze, put the cheese on a plate.
11. Homemade cheese with herbs and cumin.
● 1 liter kefir
● 1 l milk
● 6 eggs
● 4 tsp salt (or to taste)
● 1/3 teaspoon red hot pepper
● pinch of cumin
● 1 clove garlic
● a small bunch of different greens: dill, cilantro, green onions
1. Pour the milk and kefir into the pan, put on the stove. Without boiling, pour a thin stream into the hot milk-kefir mixture slightly whipped eggs with salt. Boil and boil this mixture, stirring, over low heat for a few minutes until the whey is removed.
2. Remove from heat, let cool for 1-2 minutes and add finely chopped greens and red pepper, squeeze a clove of garlic (or something to your taste)
3. Pour the mass into a colander lined with gauze, folded in 2 layers. Level the cheese mass with a spoon.
4. Twist the gauze in a knot, let the serum drain. Then roll the gauze, forming the cheese circle with the edge of the gauze, put the saucer on top and put some kind of oppression on the saucer (suitable, for example, with a water can, covered with a lid).
5. Put in the fridge for a few hours. And that's all. For example, they made it in the evening and put it in the fridge, and in the morning you can eat for breakfast. Excellent with black bread and tomatoes.
12. Homemade melted cheese.
Pour one liter of milk into a saucepan and heat until bubbles form, but do not boil. Add 1 kg of cottage cheese and, while constantly stirring, let it curl up – this will happen quite quickly in 3-5 minutes. Throw cottage cheese on a double cheesecloth and hang, allowing serum to drain. At this time, melt in a large frying pan 100 g of butter, add 1 tsp. soda (without top) and 1 tbsp. l salt, you can add different spices. Put the cottage cheese in butter and, stirring constantly, cook for 10-15 minutes. Remove from heat, cool slightly. Put in shape, let cool and put in the refrigerator for 4-6 hours. (Not necessarily so long-see for yourself).
I will add a few words about the fact that when we interfere with the resulting mass in the pan, you need to do it vigorously and not let the mass stick to the pan. Try to do it. 🙂 At the same time, you need to add what you want to "fill up" with this cheese. Yellow cheese is obtained by adding turmeric. Greens – when adding dill.
White cheese according to the recipe is also very tasty. As soon as the mass in the pan ceases to look like cottage cheese and begins to resemble a thick stretching mass, as if you actually put the melted cheese in the pan, you need to spread it in a mold and smooth it, so that when it froze it was convenient to use it: cut or rub it.
In milk, cottage cheese is about 5 minutes, and in the pan – about 10 minutes. All this is very conditional.
13. Cheese Home.
● 2 liters of pasteurized milk
● 400 grams of sour cream
● 6 pcs. eggs
● 2-3 tsp of salt
Milk, sour cream, and eggs should be very fresh, and of good quality, take the firm you are sure of. Pour the milk into a saucepan, add salt, put on the fire, let it boil. Beat eggs and mix well with sour cream. Bring the milk to a boil, stirring so as not to burn, then slightly reduce the heat and gradually pour in the cream – egg mixture, stirring constantly for 5-6 minutes until the whey separates from the curd. Cover the sieve or colander with gauze folded in two layers, substitute the pan underneath, pour the cheese mass, let the whey drain well.
When the liquid is drained, rearrange the colander with cheese on the cup, cover the cheese with the hanging ends of the gauze, put a smaller plate on top, and a liter jar of water on it. Leave it for 4-6 hours, in an hour you can put it in the fridge. Then gently remove the gauze, shift the cheese on a plate. It turns out about 660 grams.
14. Homemade cheese.
● 1 kilogram of low-fat cottage cheese,
● 1 glass of milk,
● 1 teaspoon salt,
● half a teaspoon of soda,
● 1 raw egg
● 1 tablespoon butter.
Put the cottage cheese in a saucepan, add hot milk and cook for 10 minutes. Then put the mass back into a sieve and let the liquid drain. Transfer the mass into a bowl, add the egg, oil, water, salt and mix well. Boil for 10 minutes, stirring constantly until the mass becomes viscous. We lay out the cheese in a greased form and pin down. Finely grated garlic can be added to the cheese
Categories: Light Snack