Description of the preparation:
The word borsch is primordially Old Slavonic. One of the etymological dictionaries says: the word borsch comes from a plant of hogweed. This dish is known only to the Slavs. Really! In the West, absolutely nothing is known about borscht! But we will fix it. I take my Moscow borscht recipe with photos from my heart – now it's up to you!
1. While preparing the broth, do the dressing. First thing onion.
2. We rub carrots: frying will be juicier if you use a coarse grater.
3. In the same way we harvest beets.
4. Actually, we do the roasting!
5. The classic recipe for Moscow borsch has a key. And this key is a properly prepared dressing. Add sugar to the roasting, vinegar and beets – and the dressing is ready. Pour in all the soup ladle, leaving it on low heat for 40 minutes.
6. Cut the vegetables into strips, first cabbage.
7. Another difference – bell pepper, chopped.
8. Almost everything is ready: we cut potatoes.
9. The last stage: we bring Moscow borscht to mind. The broth is already ready, so you need to get the meat out of it and cut it off the bone. Well-filtered broth returns to the pan, but with cabbage. A little later add the remaining ingredients, and after 15 minutes – dressing and meat, do not forget the salt and pepper. Perfectly combine borsch with sour cream and herbs. I hope the recipe for Moscow borsch with a photo helped make this culinary feat!
Important! The video may differ from the text version of the recipe!
Categories: Diet recipes