Description of the preparation:
The most important thing is to choose a good pumpkin. Adjust the amount of ginger and garlic to your liking. The remaining vegetables can be picked as you wish, adding parsley root, celery, parsnip or potatoes.
1. Prepare the ingredients.
2. In a saucepan we put chopped onions and carrots.
3. We clean the pumpkin, cut into pieces and put in a pan. Pour the broth, add salt. Cook over low heat under a lid for 10-15 minutes.
4. In a boiling soup, put cauliflower and ginger sliced into thin slices. Cook another 10-15 minutes.
5. When all the vegetables are ready, remove the soup from the heat, throw the clove of garlic and grind it with a blender to a homogeneous consistency.
6. Pour the puree soup into portioned plates, add chopped herbs and a spoonful of olive oil.
7. Pour grated cheese and a little black pepper. Pumpkin soup with ginger is ready, serve hot. Eat on health.
Important! The video may differ from the text version of the recipe!
Categories: Diet recipes