– Beef – 0.5 kg,
– onion – 4 pcs. medium size,
– garlic – 1 small head,
-sam sand – 1st. spoon,
-Home adjika ("Tes") – 3rd. spoons
-Ketchup "Tomato" Calve – 2 tbsp. spoons
– Potatoes – 2 pcs. medium
sauerkraut – 1 1/2 cups,
– half lemon,
– spices (basil, dried dill, hops – suneli, peppercorns, bay leaf.),
– vegetable oil – 2 tbsp. spoons.
1. Beef cut into strips.
2. Finely chop the onion, add sugar and fry in a frying pan in vegetable oil for 10-15 minutes, stirring occasionally. Sugar plays an important role here: it does not allow onions to fry until brown and interestingly reflects on the taste of the dish as a whole.
3. Peel the garlic, crush each tooth with a knife blade and chop finely. Then pour in a pinch of salt. Salt enhances the flavor of garlic when roasting.
4. Add garlic to onions, mix, fry together for 2-3 minutes, add beef, cover and simmer for 10 minutes, the meat will change color and give juice.
5. Add all the tomato to the meat, mix and simmer for another 10 minutes,
6. Peel the potatoes and cut into cubes.
7. Put the contents of the pan into the pan, add the potatoes, pour all the hot boiled water, the contents of the pan should be covered with water 2 cm; add spices and cook until 10min potatoes.
8. Cut the sauerkraut, add to the pan and cook on very slow fire for 2 hours!
9. After 2 hours of languishing, squeeze the lemon juice in a saucepan, try the dish, and if necessary, salt it.
The message Soup – goulash Tyrolean first appeared on.
Categories: Cooking recipe