!! Cooking Baklava at Home
You will need:
Puff pastry – 1 pack
Chopped walnuts – 4 glasses
Butter – 200 g
Cinnamon – 1 tsp
Honey – 2 glasses
Vanilla extract – 3 tsp.
Water – 1/2 cup
Sugar – 1/2 cup
How to cook:
1. Fry the chopped nuts by adding a little cinnamon.
2. Thinly roll out the puff pastry and place the dough on a greased baking sheet.
3. Then put the nuts on the dough and cover with another sheet of dough.
4. Repeat layers 3 times. Cut the top layer of dough into diamonds, as shown in the figure. Bake in the oven for 15-20 minutes.
5. Pour the honey into a separate saucepan and add the butter.
6. Then add sugar.
7. Fill in vanilla extract and some water. Heat this mixture by stirring constantly in a water bath. After you get the baklava out of the oven, pour it well with honey syrup and give it time to soak.
Enjoy your meal!
Post Super recipe appeared first on.
Categories: Cooking recipe