On the holiday table
For the test:
● 500 g flour
● 1 glass of milk
● 2 tbsp. Sahara
● 2 tsp. dry yeast
● 1 tsp salt
● 2 eggs
● 100 g melted butter
● 1 yolk for smearing the top of the cake
● 500 g white sea fish fillet
● 3 medium onions
● 2 tbsp. vegetable oil plus a few more drops to grease the pan
● salt and pepper to taste
1. I made the dough in the bread maker, but you can do it just like that. If you make the dough in the bread maker, then pour milk at the bottom of the tank, break the egg and pour in the melted butter.
Top with flour, sugar and salt. In the flour, make a well and pour the yeast into it. We put on a fast cycle for the dough (in my bread maker – 45 min.)
2. If you prepare the dough without a bread machine, then first dissolve the sugar and yeast in warm milk and leave it in a warm place for 15 minutes. Sift flour with salt, make a hole in the flour, pour milk with yeast into it, drive in an egg, pour in melted butter. Knead the dough and leave for 30 minutes in a warm place.
3. While the dough fits, prepare the filling. Fish fillet rubbed with salt and pepper.
Onions cut into half rings and sauté in heated vegetable oil to a light golden color, minutes 6.
4. Roll out the dough on a surface greased with vegetable oil, rather thin, to a thickness of 6-8 mm. It should be an oval-shaped layer.
5. We distribute on the test a layer of onions in the center, closer to one of the narrow edges of the oval.
On the bow lay fish fillets. Around the filling make cuts as shown in the photo. We weave the filling with strips of dough of the type of "pigtails". “Fish tail” is left unbonded. We shift on the covered baking sheet and greased with butter.
6. We put in the preheated to 190 C oven for 25 – 30 minutes. In the middle of the process, we grease the cake with egg yolk. Remove from the oven and leave for 10-15 minutes, covering with a towel. And you can also make small individual fishmen, one fish fillet each! And, by the way, this time we added a little slightly roasted sweet pepper to the onions, and it turned out to be very relevant too. Serving as one of the appetizers for the holiday table or as a main course for lunch or dinner.
Enjoy your meal!
The message Rybnik appeared first on.
Categories: Cooking recipe