We advise you to try – cool idea ￼
– 200 g of cottage cheese (drier)
– 50-70 grams of cheese
– 1 medium tomato
– 2 tablespoons chopped greens (parsley, basil)
– 2 eggs
1. Curd cheese with eggs, add diced tomato, greens, grated cheese on a coarse grater.
2. Put the mass in molds for cupcakes (ideally – silicone), filling them completely, even with a little slide.
3. Put in a preheated 200 C oven until browning.
4. Remove. Allow to cool to a warm state.
5. The center of the baked pudding will “sit down” and drop 1 teaspoon of sour cream into it. Decorate with chopped greens.
The message MINI – PLANETS appeared first on.
Categories: Cooking recipe