Butter – 150 g;
Small sugar – 2/3 cup;
Eggs – 2 pcs .;
Flour – 1 and 2/3 cup;
Baking Powder – 1 sachet;
Salt is a pinch;
Sliced apples – a full pot of 0.5 liters.
Lemon – half;
Topping – powdered sugar, cinnamon
1. It is very simple to prepare these cupcakes, if you have a mixer – you can also mix butter with sugar manually, but this is very long.
2. Remove the oil from the refrigerator and let it warm up, become soft. Put the butter in the mixer bowl, half the sugar rate and beat at medium speed – the sugar slowly dissolves, the oil turns white and becomes thicker. I add the second half of sugar and one egg, continue to beat at medium speed, then I put the second egg, without stopping the beating. When the sugar has dissolved, and the mixture became tender, light, creamy – ready.
3. While whipping butter, apples, I clean the skin and seeds and cut into small cubes. So as not to darken, occasionally squeeze a little lemon juice on them and mix. Measure conveniently with a can – you need a full half-liter jar of sliced apples. For a guideline – this is 8-10 pieces of small garden apples.
4. Pour the whipped butter-egg mass into a bowl, add flour with baking powder and a pinch of salt, mix it up – the dough is thick but soft and light, fluffy. I add apples, mix them again – there are many apples, almost as many as dough.
5. Spread in molds, you can almost to the top – cupcakes rise up a hill, but do not run away. It turns out 16 pieces.
6. Preheat the oven to 200 degrees in advance, put the molds and bake until browning. It took me about 18-20 minutes. Ready to spread the cupcakes cool on a wire rack, sprinkle with powdered sugar and cinnamon.
7. Very light and airy cupcakes turned out, the apples were baked and became soft and tender. Tasty and fragrant.
Enjoy your meal!
Categories: Cooking recipe