The recipes of the Hungarian goulash are many and all claim to be classic. This is not surprising, because in each locality has its own secrets of cooking this wonderful spicy food. Goulash in Hungary can be both the first and second course. But common to all recipes is meat, a lot of pepper and spiciness.
Ingredients for Hungarian Goulash:
● 500g beef cut into small pieces
● 3 pieces of sweet peppers, preferably different colors
● 2 bulbs
● 3-4 Art. spoons of olive oil
● 8 Art. spoons of ground paprika (I took 2 tablespoons and that was quite enough)
● 2 tbsp. spoons of tomato paste
● 200g red grape wine
● 3 tbsp. spoons of sour cream
● salt and black pepper
Peel the onion and cut into thin half-rings. Pepper pods cut into thin strips.
Heat oil in a large frying pan and fry meat on it well from all sides. Salt and pepper.
Add onion and sweet pepper and fry a little. Then add paprika, tomato paste, pour in wine and 100 g of water. Salt Cover and simmer on low heat for 1 hour to 1 hour and 15 minutes. At the end add sour cream. To goulash can boil pasta.
Categories: Cooking recipe