Not cake – a fairy tale! Fresh and original!
Biscuit dough (14 "halves"):
– 4 eggs
– 80 g flour
– 20 g cocoa powder
– 20 g potato starch
– 120 g sugar
– 1/2 tsp baking powder
– 6-7 st. l semolina
– 500 ml of milk
– 200 g sugar
– 200 g plums. oils
– pinch of vanilla
– 250 coconut chips
decoration for cakes:
– 150 ml of milk
– bag of "whipped cream"
– sugar beads
1. Knead the dough on the biscuit:
A four-egg sponge cake will require 120 grams of sugar, 80 grams of flour, 20 grams of starch for lightness, and 20 grams of cocoa powder.
Sift flour, starch and cocoa into a bowl, 1/2 tsp. baking powder
Beat whites to hard peaks and add two tablespoons of sugar.
Beat even well to density and shine.
Beat yolks with three tablespoons of sugar into a lush, light mass. Add to squirrels.
Pour the flour mixture through a sieve.
Mix gently until smooth, using a spoon to move it upwards.
2. Molds abundantly lubricate rast. oil and put them in 1.5 st. l dough leveling the top.
3. Bake until done (check with a toothpick).
4. I cooked the stuffing earlier, so before the cake was assembled, she had time to get cold in the fridge.
5. To do this, boil the milk and boil the semolina in it, adding vanillin.
6. Remove from heat and whisk with a whisk so that there are no lumps.
7. Mix the softened butter with the sugar until white and add to the slightly cooled oatmeal.
8. Beat with a mixer and add coconut chips, beating all the time. Put in the fridge.
9. Biscuits cool. Take on ~ 2 tbsp. l fillings (I took my hands and rolled them into a ball, then made a cake) and put it on the biscuit. Then flatten a second biscuit on top and gently smooth down the cream that came out.
10. For decoration, you can use whatever you want. I used a packaged cream substitute, preparing them as indicated on the package: add 150 ml of cold milk to the contents of the bag and beat with a mixer until thick.
11. Coat with cream, cocoa top and decorate with beads.
Post Cakes "Bounty" appeared first on.
Categories: Cooking recipe