Puff cookies (ears or pretzels) – 800 g
Milk – 1 L
Flour – 6 tbsp. l
Sugar – 0.5 stack.
Vanilla sugar – 10 g
Egg – 3 pcs.
1. In a deep bowl, whip the eggs and sugar together. Pour flour in parts, pour in a glass of milk.
2. Pour in the vanilla sugar, the egg-flour mixture should be lump free, smooth and uniform.
3. Bring the remaining 800 ml of milk to a boil.
4. In the hot milk pour a thin stream of egg-flour mixture, constantly work with a whisk. Bring the mixture to a boil. You will immediately feel how the cream will begin to thicken, never for a second, stop stirring, otherwise it will burn or lumps will form. Boil one minute and remove from heat. Cool a little cream.
5. Take a large dish for the cake. Spread cookies as closely as possible to each other. Lubricate it generously with cream.
6. Repeat layers of pastry and cream until food is nearly gone. Leave a piece of biscuit and cream for decoration.
7. Lubricate generously creamy top and sides of the cake. Interpret some of the cookies in the mortar, sprinkle the cake on all sides. Send in the refrigerator for 2-3 hours, and better – at night.
Enjoy your meal!
Post Cake "Lazy Napoleon" appeared first on.
Categories: Cooking recipe