For starters, you need to cut a French loaf or loaf in medium slices. Then smear each piece with olive oil or melted cream. Heat the oven to 180 degrees, bake slices of bread for 15 minutes until golden brown.
Sandwich dressing options:
1. The French version – thinly chop the onion and fry in oil. Lay out the onions along with brie cheese and apple slices.
2. Put on the toast thinly sliced apple, sprinkle with grated cheddar cheese, bake the toast in the oven until the cheese melts.
3. Spread slices of bread and butter, put thinly sliced ham and gherkins.
4. Spread slices of French bread with cranberry sauce, sprinkle with sea salt and ground pepper.
5. Fry finely chopped dill and raisins in olive oil until soft, put on toasts.
6. Put on a piece of fresh tomato bread, sprinkle with salt and pepper.
7. Mix the stewed beans with finely chopped green chilli, spread on toast, pepper and put a slice, bake in the oven until the cheese melts.
8. Mix sour cream and cream cheese in equal parts, spread some toast, add chopped roast beef.
9. Cut the asparagus in half, boil al Dante, season with salt. Put the sliced boiled egg on toast, add asparagus on top.
10. Cut fresh spinach, put on toast, add chopped bacon and hard boiled eggs.
11. Put the leaves of the green salad on the tops, put the Caesar salad on top, sprinkle with grated Parmesan cheese and decorate with anchovies.
12. Sprinkle toast with Brie cheese, put a thinly sliced ham on top, you can also add a little mustard.
13. Put the mascarpone on the bread, then a slice of bacon and grapes.
14. Mix the cream cheese with lemon zest, fluff toast, put a few raspberries.
15. Spread the toast with Nutella chocolate nut cream, add orange jam over the top.
16. Fry the apple slices in butter until soft, put the apples on slices of baked bread, cover with thinly sliced ham.
17. Spread bread with butter, sprinkle with peanuts, add banana slices and a few drops of honey.
Categories: Cooking recipe