● 2 cups (270 g) flour
● 240-260 g of sugar
● 200 g sour cream
● 3 eggs
● 50 g butter (or 50 ml vegetable)
● 2 tbsp. cocoa powder
● baking powder bag (10gr)
1. Beat eggs with sugar until a bubble mass is formed. (5 minutes)
2. Add sour cream and melted butter to the beaten eggs, cooled to room temperature. Stir well.
(I replace butter with regular vegetable 50 ml. !!!!)
3. Gradually add flour and baking powder. Stir the dough thoroughly after each serving of flour to avoid the formation of lumps. The dough should be a consistency of thick cream.
4. Divide the resulting dough into two equal parts. To one part add cocoa and mix. We make light and chocolate dough.
5. Bowl multicooker grease drain. oil
And we begin to lay out the dough, a spoonful of light, a spoonful of chocolate, we flop on each other 🙂 and so on until the dough is over.
In the end, you can draw stripes with a toothpick (to do this, from the middle of the cake we are leading a toothpick to the edge)
6. We put our cake on the BAKE mode and set the time to 50 minutes.
after cooking, you can check the readiness with a toothpick (poke, if the dough is not stuck – everything is ready!) We do not turn off the slow cooker, but leave the heater on (it will turn on automatically) for 10 minutes!
The message Pie "Zebra" in the slow cooker appeared first on.
Categories: Christmas Desserts