For the preparation of the most delicious pasties will need:
– flour – 3 cups (capacity – 250 ml);
– cold water – 1 cup;
– cream margarine – 125 g;
– minced meat – 450 g;
– onion – 1-2 pcs .;
– salt, ground black pepper – to taste;
– spices for minced meat – 0.5 tsp;
– dried dill – 0.5 tsp;
– vegetable oil – for frying;
– ice water (for stuffing) – 100-150 ml.
1. In a deep bowl, sift the desired amount of flour. Add 0.5 tsp of salt.
2. Pour in water and quickly, using a fork, mix everything up to the formation of lumps of dough.
3. Melt margarine and bring to a boil. Pour hot into the dough and also, using a fork, quickly mix everything.
4. It will be a very soft, tender dough. Collect the dough in one, wrap in plastic wrap and place in the refrigerator for 1.5-2 hours.
5. Divide the dough into 16-18 pieces, each of which is rolled into a ball (each ball is a future cheburek).
6. Add minced onion, salt and pepper to minced meat – to taste, spices, dill.
7. Mix well, add ice water (the amount depends on the meat from which minced meat is prepared – it should be rarely as a result). Stir once more.
8. Rinse the work surface with a little flour. Roll out each ball of dough thinly. Put 1 tablespoon of minced meat.
9. Form the pasties – wrap the rolled dough together with the meat filling, press the edges with a fork.
10. In a skillet pour a sufficient amount of vegetable oil. Put the prepared pasties in butter, fry on medium heat for 2-4 minutes on each side (the time of frying depends on your taste).
Spread ready-made delicious pasties on the dish. Submit hot. The closest and dear people will certainly appreciate your efforts.
Categories: Christmas Desserts