Description of preparation:
This bread is different in taste and texture from the usual wheat. This recipe uses melted butter, rosemary and black pepper. It is better to use whole grain flour. I advise you to divide the finished dough into 2 parts so that you get 2 loaves of bread. So you spend less time baking.
Flour and dough
Bakery products / Bread
1. Mix lemon juice with milk and leave for the preparation of the remaining ingredients. In a separate bowl, mix two types of flour, oatmeal, sugar, baking powder, soda, salt, rosemary, and ground black pepper.
2. Put the butter in a saucepan and send it to a fire.
3. Melt the butter, stirring constantly, then boil until golden.
4. Pour the milk with lemon juice and melted butter to the flour mixture.
5. Mix the dough well with a wooden spoon.
6. Place another sticky dough on the table, sprinkled with flour, and beat a couple of times so that it does not stick.
7. Divide the dough into 2 parts so that you have 2 loaves of bread. Put the bread on a baking sheet and grease it with egg white, sprinkle with ground black pepper, make a shallow cruciate cut.
8. Bake the bread in an oven heated to 180 degrees for 45 minutes.
9. Cool the finished bread, then cut into slices and serve with butter.
Categories: Christmas Desserts