– 1 chicken fillet (somewhere around 200 gr)
– 1 large fresh cucumber
– 3 small pickled cucumbers
– 1 large fresh tomato
– 1 clove of garlic
– 0.5 bunches of green lettuce
– 50 g sour cream
– 1 tbsp. spoon of french mustard
– 3 tbsp. spoons of vegetable oil
– 2 tbsp. spoons of soy sauce
– salt, pepper to taste
– fresh basil
– cherry for decoration
– 2 tbsp. spoons of vegetable oil
– 1 tbsp. spoon of soy sauce
– garlic, pounded with a small pinch of salt
– very finely chopped basil
– pepper to taste.
1. All ingredients for marinade mix.
2. Make fillet diagonally across the fillet, pour the marinade into the cuts and leave for 30 minutes. Turn over several times.
3. Then fry from 2 sides until golden brown and put in a preheated 200 * C oven for 15 minutes.
4. Remove from the oven, put the fillet in a plastic bag and cool.
5. Cut the fresh cucumber into half-hen, the pickled cucumbers into strips, the tomato into slices or cubes, removing the seeds and juice. Salad to pick hands. The cooled fillet is cut into straws, pre-cut a few thin slices for decoration.
Easily mix all the ingredients and lay out on a flat dish.
6. Refueling: mix sour cream, mustard, 1 tbsp. spoon of soy sauce and pepper to taste.
7. Pour over the salad. Garnish with fillet slices and cherry tomatoes.
Categories: Christmas Desserts