This salad has many decorating options. The top layer of lettuce can be from beets, carrots or tomatoes. The main thing that he was a bright reddish color.
– 2 sweet and sour apples
– 20 pcs. pitted prunes
– 4 potato tuber
– 1 large beet
– 4 eggs
– 1 red onion
– 100 grams of cheese
– 6 pcs. peeled walnuts
– 1 tbsp. lemon juice spoon
– 1 clove of garlic
– 100 grams of mayonnaise
– 100 gr sour cream
– pepper and salt to taste
1. Boil potatoes and beets to readiness. Cool it down.
2. Soak the prunes until swelling.
3. Peel the apples and grate them on a coarse grater. Sprinkle with lemon juice so the apples do not darken.
4. Also rub the potatoes and beets. Finely chop the red onion, mix with the apple, add salt and pepper.
5. Leave to marinate for several hours.
6. Slice boiled eggs. Mix mayonnaise and sour cream.
7. Now you can spread the salad. Put potatoes on the dish, pepper and salt to taste, brush with sour cream mixture. Put the egg layer and grease with sour cream mixture. Put a layer of onion with apples, sprinkle with chopped nuts. Spread the grated cheese on the nuts, brush with sour cream mixture. Give the salad a ladybug shape.
8. Cut prunes, 6 pcs. leave for decoration. Put the head of a ladybird from the plum. On the rest of the salad, place the beet mixed with sour cream and garlic.
9. Smooth and decorate the remaining prunes, laying it in the form of dots on the wings of a ladybug.
10. From egg white make eyes and mouth.
Categories: Christmas Desserts