Take on the wall so as not to forget!
Cocktail number 1
– For a cocktail, you will need 250 ml of milk, 1 banana, yogurt, 2 spoons of honey, oatmeal, ice cream. Also mix and grind everything with a blender.
Cocktail number 2
– 100 g of cottage cheese, 200 ml of milk, 1 banana, a tablespoon of honey, 2-3 tablespoons of oatmeal.
Cocktail number 3
-2 banana, 500 ml of milk, 100 ml of cream or ice cream, a bag of vanilla sugar, a little cinnamon to taste. Mix and grind everything with a blender
Cocktail number 4
– A glass of milk, one teaspoon of sugar, 1 egg.
Cocktail number 5
– 200 g of cottage cheese, 100 g of kefir, 100 g of juice, persimmon or banana.
Cocktail number 6
– 100 g of cottage cheese, 100 g of cherry juice, egg white, a little sugar.
Cocktail number 7
– 1 egg, 1 tablespoon honey, 1 spoonful of chopped walnuts, pour a glass of kefir, beat with a mixer.
Cocktail number 8
-200 g of cottage cheese, 50 g of honey, 60 g of egg powder, diluted with milk, or 4-5 eggs, a spoon of sour cream. Grind blender.
Cocktail number 9
-500 ml of milk, 250 g of cottage cheese, 10 quail eggs, 50 g of honey or jam, 100 g of milk powder, 100 g of sour cream, raisins, dried apricots. Grind blender.
Cocktail number 10
-250 ml of baked milk, 250 g of cottage cheese, 1 tablespoon of wheat germ or oat bran, 1 tablespoon of flaxseed oil
Message Preparing protein shakes appeared first on.
Categories: Christmas Desserts