– Egg 3 pcs.
– softened butter 100 gr.
– flour 125 gr.
– sugar 100 gr.
– baking powder for dough 1 tsp.
– coconut flakes 50 gr.
– Canned pineapples 250 gr.
– salt pinch
– icing sugar for sprinkling the top of the cake (optional)
1. Beat eggs with a mixer until foaming.
2. Add sugar and softened butter to eggs, whisk again.
3. Combine the flour with baking powder for dough and salt, pour it into the dough and mix with a spoon.
4. Add the coconut and sliced pineapples, leaving a few rings for decoration.
5. Pastry (I have a split diameter of 20 cm) grease with oil and sprinkle with coarse or flour, put the dough, level it.
6. Put the pineapple rings on top, slightly pressing them into the dough.
7. Place in a preheated 180 degree oven to bake “until a dry wooden stick” (approximately 45 minutes).
8. Cool the cake, put it on the dish and sprinkle with powdered sugar.
Categories: Christmas Desserts