Ingredients for cake layers:
Margarine – 250 g
Sour cream – 200 g
Flour – 350 g (plus flour for rolling)
Condensed milk – 2 banks
Butter – 400 g
1. Pound flour with margarine into crumb, add sour cream and knead the dough until smooth.
2. Divide the dough into 11 balls and put in the fridge for an hour.
3. We roll each ball very thinly and cut a circle in shape. I had a diameter of 30 cm. Note that when baking, the cake will slightly decrease.
4. We bake each cake in the oven (carefully crush the cakes with a fork so that they do not swell strongly) at 220 degrees for about 5 minutes until the cake turns red. Trimming also bake.
5. Making the cream – mix the condensed milk and butter with a mixer until smooth.
6. We form a cake of 10 cakes, greasing each cake with cream. Top and side, too, grease cream.
7. 11 the cake and trim the chopped into crumb and sprinkle it top and sides of the cake.
8. Put the cake in the fridge and let it soak for several hours.
Categories: Christmas Desserts