– Cottage cheese or cottage cheese (I cooked with cottage cheese) – 300 g
– sugar – about 6 tbsp. (taste)
– sour cream – 2 tbsp. with slide
– egg – 1 pc
– vanilla or sugar / essence
– cookies – 5-6 pieces
– Butter – 2 tbsp.
1) Prepare silicone molds. I got 8 pieces, it is provided that I filled to the top.
2) Chop the cookies into crumb. Melt butter, add cookies to crumb, stir. Put in molds, well rammed, put in the microwave and cook about 1 minute with a power of 700 watts. Take out.
3) Filling: I cooked with cottage cheese, first of all I turned it into a blender into a cream, then add sour cream, sugar, egg and vanilla. Mix with the same blender until smooth. Sugar to taste.
4) Pour into the cookie cutters. Cook in the microwave with a power of 700 watts for about 2 minutes. Then repeat the procedure: cook for about 1 minute with the same power. Middle should shake slightly, this is normal! Make sure that there are no cracks on the cheesecakes. I cooked for 3 minutes right away, nothing was damaged)) But it's better, probably, gradually … If you have more molds, then you may have to increase the time by another 1 minute. Keep an eye on your micro stove!
5) Cool on the table, and then send for a couple of hours in the refrigerator.
We tried one warm cake with Mirusya – it was tasty, but after the refrigerator the cheese froze, it became thicker and more creamy – great!
Enjoy your meal!
Categories: Christmas Desserts