Very tender cutlets!
– Chicken fillet – 350 grams
– Mayonnaise or kefir – 100 grams
-Egg – 1 pc.
– Onion – half
Salt, pepper – to taste
1. Cut chicken fillet into small pieces and add mayonnaise or kefir.
2. Leave at least 2 hours to marinate in the fridge (I made it in the evening and left until morning).
3. In the pickled mass add 1 egg, salt, pepper and flour, and half of the onion.
4. The dough should be thick, but do not take it with your hands, like on pancakes.
5. Put a spoon on a heated frying pan and fry on 2 sides for 2-3 minutes.
Enjoy your meal!
Categories: Christmas Desserts