Stuffing – 500 g
Armenian pita bread – 1 pc.
Tomatoes – 250 g
Onion – 200 g
Milk – 500 ml
Wheat flour – 1 tbsp.
Salt – to taste
Hard cheese – 150 g
1. Slightly fry in a minced meat pan (3–4 minutes), add salt and put in a plate with the juice.
2. In the same pan, fry finely chopped onion and tomatoes, add fresh dill.
3. Making milk sauce. To do this, stir 1 tablespoon of flour in milk, add salt and bring to a boil, remove from heat (sauce will thicken slightly).
4. In the form, oiled, put layers: 1 layer – a sheet of thin Armenian lavash; 2 layer – minced meat; 3 layer – pita; 4 layer – vegetable mix; 5 layer – pita, etc.
5. Top with milk sauce, sprinkle with grated cheese and bake in the oven for about 30-40 minutes before browning
Bon appetit! Send your recipes to the news offered. The most interesting will be published here!
The message Lazy lasagna with pita appeared first on.
Categories: Christmas Desserts