– 1-2 ready rolls
– a pack of cakes (one cake is needed, cover the cake from above)
– 300 grams of soft cottage cheese
– 1/2 l of cream 33%
– canned fruits
1. Take a convenient "container", cover it with a film, lay out a thinly sliced roll.
2. Take soft cottage cheese, fluff it with a blender and put 4-5 tbsp. spoons of sugar.
3. Beat well-cooled cream from 4-5 tbsp. spoons of sugar.
4. Mix cottage cheese, cream, fruit, gelatin dissolved in a water bath.
5. Put the mass on rolls, cover with a piece of cake and put in the refrigerator overnight.
Enjoy your meal!
Categories: Christmas Desserts