butter or margarine – 150 g
sugar – 150 g
eggs – 4 pieces
potato starch – 50 g
flour – 150 g
water or milk – 1/2 cup
1. Mix the softened butter with sugar, then, continuing to beat, add the egg yolks one by one, mixing in starch, flour and water.
2. Beat the egg whites into a strong foam and add to the dough, stirring gently.
3. The dough will not turn out thick (like kefir). 4. Bake the wafer rolls immediately.
5.Weat the waffle well, open and pour the dough in the middle of the lower half (if thicker, then 1 tbsp. Spoon or per eye). 6.Close, lightly press and bake for about 2 minutes.
7. Determine the baking time by the color of the waffles (wafer rolls should be light brown, golden).
8. Carefully remove waffles from the waffle iron (with a spatula or knife) and hot (gently, but very quickly) immediately turn into a straw.
9. Hardened tubules gently shift the dish.
10.When the wafer rolls are completely cool, they can be filled.
Categories: Christmas Desserts