Easy to prepare, very tasty and non-greasy! Insanely delicious cream and honey honey cakes!
For the test:
1 stack Sahara
50 g butter
2 tbsp. honey
2 tsp. soda
3 stack flour
2 stack Sahara
3 tbsp. flour
350 g butter
0.5 l. of milk
1. In an enamel bowl, rub eggs with sugar and honey. Add the butter and put the bowl in the water bath until the butter has melted. Next, add the soda and wait for it to start foaming. Add flour to the foamy mass and knead the dough. It should turn plastic, slightly stick to hands.
2. Divide the dough into 8 equal parts and roll out the cakes of approximately the same diameter. Each cake to put on a baking sheet and cut to the shape of a circle. For this, a lid from under the pan is well suited. Trimming bake together with the cake. Bake each cake until brown.
3. We get 8 identical cakes and some scraps, which will then serve to powder the cake.
1. In a bowl where there was dough, rub the eggs with sugar and flour. Add milk and butter, and put in a water bath.
2. Brew the cream to a thick consistency, so that it “keeps” on the cake. Let cool to room temperature. You can put in a bowl with cold water – so quickly.
3. Beat the chilled cream with a mixer until a uniform, slightly white mass is formed.
4. Lubricate the cooled cakes.
5. Grind the previously baked cut into crumb and sprinkle them on all sides of the cake.
All is ready! It remains to give the cake soak for 20-30 minutes and you can try!
Message Honey cake with custard – tender, soaked, large appeared first on.
Categories: Christmas Desserts