Herring fillet – 300 g
Potatoes – 300 g
Carrots – 300 g
Beets – 300 g
Apples – 300 g
Onion – 150 g
1. Boil potatoes and carrots until cooked.
2. Boil beets until cooked.
3. Then cool the vegetables, peel.
4. Finely chop the onion. If you use a bitter onion, pour boiling water over it and leave it for 10 minutes. Then drain the water, rinse the onion in cold water.
5. Cut the herring fillet into small pieces. If you take a whole herring, then it should be freed from the bones, finely chop the fillets.
6. Grate the beets.
7. Grate the carrots.
8. Grate the potatoes.
9. Peel the apple, grate it on a medium grater.
10. Put potatoes on the bottom of a flat dish, level, smear with mayonnaise.
11. Put the herring on potatoes, brush with mayonnaise.
12. Put the onion on the herring.
13. Put carrots on the onion, smear with mayonnaise.
14. Put an apple on carrots, smear with mayonnaise.
15. Top out the beets, level.
16. Decorate with mayonnaise.
The message Herring under a fur coat appeared first on.
Categories: Christmas Desserts