● 250 g margarine or butter
● 2-2.5 cups of flour
● 1 cup of sugar
● 2 eggs
● 1 bag of vanilla sugar
● 1 bag of baking powder
1. Grate the frozen butter or margarine.
2. Add all other ingredients except jam.
3. Knead a smooth dough. The resulting dough is divided into 2 parts. One part is bigger, the second is smaller. Put a large piece of dough in the fridge. A small piece wrapped in a bag and send in the freezer.
4. Grease the baking dish with butter and sprinkle with semolina.
5. We take a large piece of dough out of the refrigerator and distribute it by hand over the bottom of the form. Pierce with a fork.
6. We smear the cake with jam.
7. Then we get a small piece of dough from the freezer, and grate it on top of our cake.
We bake 20-25 minutes at 180 degrees.
Message Grated tea cake – simple and tasty appeared first on.
Categories: Christmas Desserts