Super mix and prepare very simple!
Dumplings – 400 g
Water – 200 ml
Salt – 2-3 pinches
Ground black pepper – 2-3 pinches
Vegetable oil – 3 tbsp. l
Cheese – 80 g
Green onions – 1 bunch
1. Prepare the necessary products and pan.
2. Heat the pan, pour in the vegetable oil, put the dumplings, fill with a glass of water. Close the pan and fry the dumplings, stirring occasionally with a spatula, for 10 minutes.
3. During this time, the dumplings become soft and ready.
4. Grate the grated cheese. Spread the cheese on hot dumplings. Cover the pan with the lid and leave the dumplings for 5–6 minutes.
5. Finely chop the onion. When the cheese is melted, sprinkle the onion dumplings with cheese.
Enjoy your meal!
Categories: Christmas Desserts