A whole collection of hearty options
1) MIMOZA SALAD
● Tuna in its own juice 1 bank
● Egg 3 pcs.
● Carrots 4 pcs.
● Onion 50 g
● Apple 500g
● Salt to taste
Lay the grated apple in the first layer. The next layer is canned tuna. Drain the water, grind the fish fillet with a fork and lay out. Next – chopped onions. Then lay out the grated proteins, then a layer of fresh carrots. We decorate the salad in the traditional way – yolks rubbed on a fine grater.
2) SALAD WITH SMOKED SAUSAGE
● hard cheese
Very easy to prepare and tasty salad. Three large grated raw carrots,
durum cheese, cut into slices half-smoked sausage, add canned corn,
several cloves of garlic, mayonnaise dressing. It is desirable not to salt this salad, because salted cheese, sausage, mayonnaise. Enough salt contained in them.
3) LIGHT LAYER SALAD
● 1 shredded cucumber
● A piece of boiled chickens. breasts
● 1 peeled tomato
● 2 eggs (layer of protein, layer of yolk with greens)
● 1 tsp vegetable oil better olive
● 1 tbsp. lemon juice
Mix the ingredients. Juice and oil drip on a layer of cucumber and tomato.
4) SALAD FROM PACKING CABBAGE
● Boiled chicken fillet – 300 g
● Bulgarian pepper – 1 pc.
● Tomatoes – 2 pcs.
● Peking cabbage – 300 g
● 1 medium apple (sweet and sour, like semerenko)
● Boiled squid fillet – 3 pcs.
● Salt, sour cream (or natural yogurt), lemon juice
Chicken fillet cut into cubes, squid fillet – strips or strips. Tomatoes and apple washed, dried, cut in half, cut the middle of the seeds, cut into cubes (apple cubes sprinkle with lemon juice). cut the seeds, wash again, dry, cut into cubes. In a salad bowl, mix chicken fillet, squid fillet, tomatoes, bell pepper, apple cubes and cabbage, salt, add sour cream, mix well.
5) Cheese Salad with Sucakes
● 3 boiled eggs;
● 3 pickled cucumbers;
● 250 gr. cheese;
● 100 gr. crackers;
● 2-3 cloves of garlic;
● a small bunch of dill;
● ground pepper (optional).
We grind cheese on a coarse grater, cut cucumbers into cubes, grind eggs and greens. Put these ingredients in a bowl, add croutons, we press garlic, and pepper them lightly if desired. We fill with mayonnaise. Salad must be eaten immediately, otherwise the croutons will be soaked.
6) BEEF SALAD WITH VEGETABLES
● Boiled beef – 150-200 g
● Carrot – 1 pc.
● Garlic – 3 cloves
● Onions – 1-2 heads (depending on size)
● Pickled cucumbers – 2-3 pcs.
● Olive mayonnaise – 4-5 st. spoons
● Salt to taste
● Vegetable oil for frying
1. Boiled beef cut into small pieces. Then, in a pan with a minimum amount of butter, fry the beef until golden brown appears. Peel the carrots and grate them on a coarse grater, then fry them in a separate pan in a small amount of oil.
2. Peel the onions, cut into half rings or, if the onion is large, still in half. Fry it in vegetable oil. In general, you can throw carrots and onions in a colander – excess fat will drain. Next, cut cucumbers into thin straws, while draining the excess liquid so that it does not fall into the salad.
3. Mix all these ingredients: meat, fried onions with carrots, cucumbers and add finely chopped garlic. Dress the salad with mayonnaise. Mix thoroughly, add salt if needed.
7) CRAB SALAD WITH ORANGES
● Crab sticks – 7 pcs.
● Orange – 1 pc.
● Sweet canned corn – 4 tbsp. l
● Eggs – 3 pcs.
● Garlic – 1 clove
1. Cut the crab sticks into cubes – halved up and down into several pieces.
2. Boil eggs to the state of "hard boiled." Peel them and cut into cubes.
3 Peel the orange, remove the seeds and peels. Cut the orange into cubes. 4 Peel the garlic and chop it as small as possible. To do this, crush it with a knife, placed on the garlic flat, and then chop. 5 Mix all the ingredients, salt and season the salad with mayonnaise. 6 Crab salad with oranges ready! Serve it with a sprig of parsley or dill.
8) Layered salad with salmon
● 300g (approximately) fillet of salted salmon,
● 1-2 onions, 2 boiled eggs,
● 1 boiled large carrot,
● 2 boiled beets,
● 2 boiled potatoes,
● 100-200g of natural yoghurt (sour cream)
● greens at will and taste
Grate all the vegetables, chop the onion finely, grate the eggs too. Put a ring (for salads) on a plate. Lay out a layer of beets, spread with yogurt, top with carrots, potatoes, eggs, onions, not forgetting to layer each layer of yogurt. Put salmon sliced or sliced at the top. Decorate on your own. Put the salad in the fridge for a couple of hours so that it is well soaked. Carefully remove the ring before serving.
9) SALAD "MILL"
● Marinated mushrooms – 300 g
● Carrot – 4 pcs.
● Cheese – 200 g
● Pickled cucumbers – 2 pcs.
● Meat (any) – 300 g.
● Eggs – 4 pcs.
● Mayonnaise – 300 g
1. Boil carrots, cool, peel and grate on a coarse grater.
2. Eggs also boil, cool, peel and grate on a coarse grater
3. Boil the meat in salted water until tender. Cut into pieces.
4. Mushrooms chop finely.
5. Spread the salad in layers (lubricate each layer with mayonnaise): mushrooms, carrots, cheese, pickles, meat, eggs.
6. Top for decoration, rub the yolk, cut one egg into rings, a few mushrooms.
10) SALAD WITH CANNED FISH
● mackerel in oil 1 can
● boiled potatoes 3-4 medium pieces
● boiled eggs 3 pcs
● hard cheese 100 g
Layers from bottom to top: boiled potatoes 3-4 pieces medium, mackerel in oil 1 jar, onions (pour boiling water) 1 piece, boiled eggs 3 pieces, hard cheese 100 g. Potatoes, cheese and grate eggs. From the fish to get the bones, knead with butter. Smear layers with mayonnaise, salt if desired.
The message FAVORITE SALADS TO THE NEW YEAR'S TABLE: TOP-10 RECIPES appeared first on.
Categories: Christmas Desserts