on the dough:
Chicken eggs – 3 pcs.
Sugar – 1 cup
Flour – 200 g
Milk – 100 ml
Butter – 90 g
Vanillin – 1 pinch
Salt – 1 pinch
Instant coffee – 1 tsp.
Cocoa powder – 1.5–2 tbsp. l
Soda Slaked – 3/4 tsp.
Sour cream (I have leaven) – 500–600 g
Sugar – 3-5 tbsp. l
on the icing:
Sour cream – 2 full Art. l
Sugar – 3 tbsp. l
Cocoa powder – 1 h. L.
Small bananas – 2 pcs. for interlayer
1. Beat eggs with sugar, salt and vanilla for 5 minutes. In the warm milk dissolve coffee. Heat oil slightly. In the egg mixture, add butter, milk, soda, beat. Mix flour with cocoa, sift into dough.
2. Stir. Pour into the mold 20 cm (lubricate the bottom). Oven 30–50 minutes at 170 * (I baked 50 minutes, look in your oven, do not open the oven for the first 20 minutes, check for a dry match).
3. Cool. For cream, mix sour cream with sugar. For the glaze, mix all ingredients, cook over low heat until homogeneous for a couple of minutes. The cooled biscuit is cut into 2–3 cakes (I got 3, removed the “cap” from the top and cut it into dice).
4. Cut bananas into thin circles.
5. Grease the lower and middle crust with cream, sandwich with bananas, fold each other. Grease the top cake but do not spread the bananas.
6. Mix the biscuit cubes with the cream, put it on top. Pour randomly glaze. Leave to soak for 2 hours or more.
The message Delicious chocolate banana cake appeared first on.
Categories: Christmas Desserts