Gentle, airy dessert!
(Cup capacity – 250 ml)
Cottage cheese – 450 g
Icing Sugar – 0.2 cups
Instant coffee – 2 tsp.
Black chocolate – 300 g
Cream 35% – 500 ml
1. Prepare ganache: boil 200 ml of cream in a skillet (put 2 tbsp l.) And dissolve the chocolate in them. Allow to cool.
2. Dissolve coffee in deferred cream. Combine cottage cheese, icing sugar (1/3 cup) and coffee cream in the blender bowl.
3. Grind until smooth.
4. Beat the remaining cream together with powdered sugar.
5. Put the curd mass in transparent cups, filling it in half.
6. From above very carefully lay out the ganache.
7. Finish all with a layer of whipped cream.
8. Refrigerate for 15 minutes. You can do in the evening and put it in the fridge for the night. Before serving, decorate the cappuccino with berries of fresh raspberries.
Enjoy your meal!
Categories: Christmas Desserts