Pita (preferably Armenian) – 1 pack
Egg – 1 pc.
Milk —70 ml
Hard cheese (for example, Russian) – 500 g
1. Grate grated cheese. Beat egg with milk and add to cheese, mix.
2. Grease baking sheet with vegetable oil and spread on it 1 layer of pita.
3. Pita bread with cheese and put the next layer of pita bread, it should be about 5 layers.
4. The last layer should end with pita bread, grease the top layer with butter.
5. Put in the oven for 30 minutes at a temperature of 180 ° C (see the oven)
Enjoy your meal!
Categories: Christmas Desserts