– 300g chicken breast
– 3 medium potatoes
– 300g fresh / frozen champignons
– 1 large onion
– 4-5 medium carrots
– 4 eggs
– 1 bunch parsley
1. Boil carrots and potatoes until cooked. Cook hard boiled eggs. Boil chicken fillet to readiness in lightly salted water (20-30 minutes after boiling). Mushrooms cut into small plates and fry with sliced onions.
2. Finished carrots and potatoes grate on a coarse grater. Eggs grate on a fine grater. Chicken fillet cut into small cubes or tear into small pieces.
Preparing the ingredients for the salad
3. We begin to lay out our salad in the form of carrots on a flat dish. Each layer is smeared with mayonnaise.
– Spread boiled potatoes.
Putting potatoes in the form of 5-6 carrots
– Fried mushrooms with onions.
Spread a layer of fried mushrooms with onions
– Layer of chicken fillet.
Chicken Fillet Layer
– Grated eggs. This layer may not be smeared with mayonnaise.
Spread grated eggs
– Now gently lay out carrots, preferably from all sides.
A layer of grated carrots
From parsley we make tails for carrots.
Categories: Christmas Desserts