Kashi is also very tasty! Save the recipe to cook.
Buckwheat – 1 cup
Water – 2 cups
Champignons – 400 g
Onion – 1 pc.
Parsley – 1 bunch
Olive oil – 2 tbsp. l
Salt – to taste
1. Prepare the ingredients.
2. First boil the buckwheat. The ratio of 2 cups of water and 1 cup of cereal is flawless. Pour buckwheat into boiling salted water and reduce heat. Important point: do not mix the grits poured into the water DO NOT mix until the end of cooking.
3. Boil until water is completely boiled away. You can check how much water has boiled away with a knife: having moved the porridge back a little, look at the bottom. If the water has completely boiled away, turn off the heat and cover the finished porridge with a lid.
4. While the porridge is boiled, chop the mushrooms and onions.
5. Fry the onions in a small amount of oil (preferably olive oil) until the onions lightly brown.
6. Add the mushrooms and continue frying for about 5–7 minutes.
7. Finely chop the parsley.
8. Add mushrooms and parsley to buckwheat and mix gently.
Enjoy your meal!
Categories: Christmas Desserts